Fees: US$ 6,000.00 per solo swimmer (US$ 9,000 per 2 swimmers) (For more than 2 swimmers, fee arrangements must be made) For Crossing the Beagle Channel, add $1,000.00 per swimmer. WWS Member: (1 full year member) coached and trained by WWS $ 5,000.00 ( for Beagle Channel add $1,000.00 ) Deposit: US$ 2,000.00 (non-refundable) (Deposit must be paid at time of submitting application.) Final Payment : US$ 4, 000.00 (USD$7,000.00 reserving 2 swimmers) At permit approval date, and hotel reservations made, the total fee must be fully paid 30 days prior to approved window dates of swim. Fees include:
- Processing all permits with Chilean Navy and local authorities
- Coaching escorting from day of swimmer’s arrival to Punta Arenas until swim crossing completion.
- Transportation from Punta Arenas airport to Bed and Breakfast in center of the city.
- Punta Arenas 5 nights max. at Hotel (included) in the center of City (Punta Arenas)
- Land or Sea Transportation to Punta Delgada (Navy Station, start of the trip across the Straits to Tierra del Fuego Island to the start of the Swim)
- Chilean Navy support during the whole Crossing.
- Coach(es) briefing and supervision to swimmer or swimmers during the entire crossing
- Medical and emergency rescue team stand-by on board and on land.
- Chilean Navy Certificate of completion
- Water World Swim, certificate of completion and introduction to the Open Water Hall of Fame in Chile and San Francisco.
- Chile National and local Press public relations coordination
- Transportation from Bed and Breakfast in Punta Arenas to airport in Chile and Tierra del Fuego.
- 1 Year Water World Swim free membership (USA, ITALY, UK)
Entry fees shall be non-refundable once the event has been approved by WWS and the local authorities.