Expired2018 August Monthly Alcatraz (passengers)
- August 5, 2018
6:00 am - 8:30 am
Please note that swimmers will likely make it to shore before any passengers do. So if you come on the boat, you'll watch the swim and the jump, but you'll be returning to the wharf with the boat as soon as the last swimmer enters Aquatic Park cove, meaning it'll be another 10-15 minutes back to the wharf and walk to Aquatic Park. So if being at the finish line is more important, hang out at the bleachers or grab coffee!
Support the swimmer in your life by being on the boat while they jump, swim, and make it to finish! As space is limited, please respectfully limit your guests. If you would like more than two guests, please contact us and we'll let you know if there is room. Special pricing for guests under 12!
Are you a parent or guardian of a participant who is a minor (ages 17 or under)? Ask us about a code to board free! Free passenger boarding to parents and guardians of minor participants only.
- You will board with the swimmer you are supporting, so ask your swimmer for meet times and location, as they will have the latest info. Print your confirmation for admission aboard the boat, or show it to us on your mobile to save paper 🙂
- Wear warm clothing! Windbreakers are recommended. It can be very windy and foggy in the bay and it's better to be safe than sorry.
- Feel free to bring snacks or drinks - but please dispose of any trash properly! We love our captains and their beautiful boats.
- Bring your cameras if you like.
- Please do not bring large bags, suitcases, alcohol, tobacco products, or dangerous items.
- Children are welcome but must also pay a passenger fee. Please keep an eye on your little ones while out on the bay.
- Your passenger fee is non-refundable. If you opt not to ride the boat after purchase, you will not be refunded!