Expired2018 Swim Around the Rock (passengers)
- July 7, 2018
5:30 am - 9:30 am
PLEASE NOTE! On this swim, you will probably not be on shore when your swimmer finishes. You will need to head back to the wharf with the boat around 2.5 hours after the swim start, and walk back to Aquatic Park. You will be boarding Hyperfish located down Al Scoma Way off Jefferson St. To the left of the alley is Castagnola's restaurant, to the right is a small marina. Meet there at 5:30 am.
If you do not wish to board the boat, do not register here. Just hang out at Aquatic Park for free!
Support the swimmer in your life by being on the boat while they jump, swim, and make it to finish! As space is limited, please respectfully limit your guests. If you would like more than two guests, please contact us and we'll let you know if there is room. Special pricing for guests under 12!
Are you a parent or guardian of a participant who is a minor (ages 17 or under)? Ask us about a code to board free! Free passenger boarding to parents and guardians of minor participants only.
- Wear warm clothing! Windbreakers are recommended. It can be very windy and foggy in the bay and it's better to be safe than sorry.
- Feel free to bring snacks or drinks - but please dispose of any trash properly! We love our captains and their beautiful boats.
- Bring your cameras if you like.
- Please do not bring large bags, suitcases, alcohol, tobacco products, or dangerous items.
- Children are welcome but must also pay a passenger fee. Please keep an eye on your little ones while out on the bay.
- Your passenger fee is non-refundable. If you opt not to ride the boat after purchase, you will not be refunded!
Venue: Fisherman's Wharf near Castagnola's restaurant