Expired 2021 July Island to Island (kayak/SUP)
- July 10, 2021
7:00 am - 11:00 am
This swim will start on the north side of Alcatraz and end on the south end of Angel Island.
Please review your responsibilities as a kayaker before signing up. Updated details on meeting times and locations will be emailed to you. Please be aware your start time may be earlier than listed.
- 7:00 am – Sign in an be geared up with your craft ready to launch at Aquatic Park
- 7:15 am - Briefing
- 7:30 am – Launch and paddle to Alcatraz
- 8:00am – Swimmers jump in the water
Finish line will be at Angel Island.
Covid -19 Protocols
Because we can't forget about covid-19 just yet.
Basic Safety Precautions and Limits
- Appropriate physical distancing at all times, both in and out of the water. This requires awareness and patience from all paddlers.
- Masks must be worn at all times outside of the water and after the swim. Please respect all participants in our open water swim program and serve as a role model so WWS can continue to operate as a small business during these times.
Venue: Aquatic Park bleachers