ExpiredBridge to Bridge 10K 2017 (passengers)
- August 5, 2017
6:00 am - 9:30 am
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Support the swimmer in your life by being on the boat while they jump, swim, and make it to finish! As space is limited, please respectfully limit your guests. If you would like more than four guests, please contact us and we'll let you know if there is room. Special pricing for guests under 12!
Are you a parent or guardian of a participant who is a minor (ages 17 or under)? Ask us about a code to board free! Free passenger boarding to parents and guardians of minor participants only.
- You will board with the swimmer you are supporting, so ask your swimmer for meet times and location, as they will have the latest info. Print your confirmation for admission aboard the boat!
- Wear warm clothing! Windbreakers are recommended. It can be very windy and foggy in the bay and it's better to be safe than sorry.
- Feel free to bring snacks or drinks - but please dispose of any trash properly! We love our captains and their beautiful boats.
- Bring your cameras if you like.
- Please do not bring large bags, suitcases, alcohol, tobacco products, or dangerous items.
- Children are welcome but must also pay a passenger fee. Please keep an eye on your little ones while out on the bay.
- Your passenger fee is non-refundable. If you opt not to ride the boat after purchase, you will not be refunded!
Venue: Fisherman's Wharf near Castagnola's restaurant
Chucky's Pride Sport Fishing, 286 Jefferson St, San Francisco, California, 94133, United States