Expired Coghlan Beach to Crissy Field Swim
- Coghlan Beach to Crissy Field Swim
June 27, 2020
7:00 am - 9:30 am
"Please note that we send out information for each swim (prior to the event) using MAILCHIMP. If you have not received a notice from us before your swim, please be sure to check your spam mail as it might be stuck there
- Route - Coghlan beach (near the Wave Organ) to Crissy Field
- Distance - approx 1000 yards (0.6 mile)
- Sighting - Instructions will be given at briefings before the swim
- Tip - Catch the ebb and get a nice ride with the current
Basic Safety Precautions and Limits
- Online pre-registration for all swims. Drop-ins will not be allowed so we can reduce the check-in process.
- Appropriate physical distancing at all times, both in and out of the water. This requires awareness and patience from all our swimmers.
- Masks must be worn at all times outside of the water and after your swim. Please respect all participants in our open water swim program and serve as a role model so WWS can continue to organize swims and operate as a small business during these times.
- 7am - Meet at St. Francis Yacht club
- 7am - Drop off any personal items that you don't need for the swim. This will get brought to the finish line at Crissy Field.
- 7:15am - Walk to Coghlan Beach (near the Wave Organ)
- 7:30am - Swim starts. Swimmers will enter the water in groups about 2 minutes apart
- St Francis Yacht Club or Crissy Field East
Swim Course Map
Venue: St. Francis Yacht Club