ExpiredCoghlan Beach to Crissy Field Swim
- Coghlan Beach to Crissy Field Swim
June 27, 2020
7:00 am - 9:30 am
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
"Please note that we send out information for each swim (prior to the event) using MAILCHIMP. If you have not received a notice from us before your swim, please be sure to check your spam mail as it might be stuck there
- Route - Coghlan beach (near the Wave Organ) to Crissy Field
- Distance - approx 1000 yards (0.6 mile)
- Sighting - Instructions will be given at briefings before the swim
- Tip - Catch the ebb and get a nice ride with the current
Basic Safety Precautions and Limits
- Online pre-registration for all swims. Drop-ins will not be allowed so we can reduce the check-in process.
- Appropriate physical distancing at all times, both in and out of the water. This requires awareness and patience from all our swimmers.
- Masks must be worn at all times outside of the water and after your swim. Please respect all participants in our open water swim program and serve as a role model so WWS can continue to organize swims and operate as a small business during these times.
- 7am - Meet at St. Francis Yacht club
- 7am - Drop off any personal items that you don't need for the swim. This will get brought to the finish line at Crissy Field.
- 7:15am - Walk to Coghlan Beach (near the Wave Organ)
- 7:30am - Swim starts. Swimmers will enter the water in groups about 2 minutes apart
- St Francis Yacht Club or Crissy Field East
Swim Course Map
Venue: St. Francis Yacht Club
St. Francis Yacht Club, 99 Yacht Rd, San Francisco, 94123