CancelledGalapagos Swim week April 3-7 2023
- GALAPAGOS Swim Week
April 3, 2023
Join Water World Swim on our next Voyage to the Galapagos Islands!
Seize this unique opportunity to explore this Pacific Archipelago, discovered by Charles Darwin in 1831. Swim, snorkel, kayak, and hike through some of the most spectacular vegetation and immaculate stretch of nature in the world.
Fine tune your swim technique and prepare for your next challenge during our swim clinics! With water so warm and clear that you can see the bottom, you will have plenty of time to wonder at the sea life and experience the Galapagos’s famed marine iguanas, sea lions, penguins, the legendary giant tortoise and more!
- Swim clinics at unique places like the Charles Darwin Center and Las Grietas
- Swim between Baltra and Santa Cruz islands
- Tour/swim/snorkel in surrounding areas/islands
- Learn from local naturalist guides
- See iguanas, giant tortoises, and more
- Meet amazing people on the trip!
- Accommodations and meals
- Travel expenses to/from Galapagos, e.g., flights
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee USD 100.00
- Tourist card USD 10.00
- Credit Card usage fees
- Self travel expenses
- Anything not specified