- January 3, 2015
9:15 am - 12:00 pm
- JANUARY 3, 2015
- 8th Annual Event
- Maximum of 25 swimmers
- 1.25 mi swim from Alcatraz to Aquatic Park
- $250 non-members; $200 military; $175 members
- Good for experienced swimmers looking for a chilly challenge!
This is a unique 1.25 mile (2K) swim from Alcatraz to Aquatic Park in the Bay of San Francisco. Temperatures may vary between .49 to 53 deg F. This is a challenging swim and we recommend all participants train properly with lots of time ahead.
Water World Swim of San Francisco can provide the right advice, support and coaching for this swim. You can prepare with us through our Alcatraz Clinics and weekly open water workouts.
LIMITED TO 25 SWIMMERS. No same day registrations so register in advance! Please review our refund and rollover policies before registering.
- 9:15am – Meet at Fisherman’s Wharf at Jefferson and Jones Streets
- 9:40am – Boarding
- 10:00am – Jump in the water
Finish line will be in Aquatic Park at Jefferson and Hyde.
We do not give refunds! We have a rollover credit policy instead. Please read our terms and conditions before registering.
Choose your participant type
Venue: Fisherman's Wharf near Castagnola's restaurant